blog 7

Using Twitter is not exactly my favorite. I think because I have never been a fan, makes it hard to use it in an educational sense. I am not too familiar with it and how it works. But with time I have found to navigate around the app and realize the different uses it has. I do find it a little difficult to interact with people when you’re limited to 140 characters, but for an academic sense, and especially in high school I think that could be a benefit. 

Working on the web design was absolute chaos at first. I had no idea what I was doing and was completely overwhelmed. It was something I had never done before and could definitely use some more practice on. I did like all the creativity that was allowed for, however, that almost made it too difficult at times. Having so many options was overwhelming, especially for a beginner. With time and becoming more familiar with the website creator, I could definitely see myself making a more visually appealing website, and one that is more user-friendly as well. Here is my website: http://mstaylorssecondgrade.weebly.com


There are so many different tools and resources that can help students with difficulties or disabilities learn. Students with hearing issues might have a headset or headphones that link to a teachers microphone. My sister has a learning disability, and when it comes time for her to take tests and quizzes, she is in a room alone and is also given extra time. There are so many different resources and technologies that can be implemented into a classroom for students who struggle, I think an issue that could arise would be finding the perfect one without combining too many or giving the student too much of an advantage. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technology Basics